Transferring Funds from Cash App to Apple Pay Cash
In this article I'll be going over how to transfer funds from your Cash App account into Apple Pay Cash.
Cash App is a peer to peer payment app you can use to send money to friends or family. You can also get a Cash App debit card to use on purchases wherever most Visa Debit cards are accepted, if you have money in your Cash App account.
Before you can get started with the process of moving money from Cash App to Apple Cash, you will need to make sure of a couple of things. First, you'll need the Cash App card I mentioned above, so if you don't have one, you can order it right through the Cash App and it will arrive in the mail in 7-10 days. Second, you will need to make sure that Apple Pay is all set up on your iPhone. Once these two things are taken care of, you are ready to move funds from Cash App to Apple Cash.
1) The first step is to add your Cash App card to your Apple Pay Wallet.
- To do this, click on the "plus" sign on the top left corner of the screen, and then select "Credit or Debit Card."
- Next, enter the card number. Here will have the option to add the card by scanning it, or entering the information manually.
- If you choose to enter manually, you will need to enter the 16 digit card number, expiration date, and security code.
2) Your Cash App card should now be added to your Apple Wallet, which means you are now ready to actually transfer the funds. To do this, open the Apple Pay Cash Card in the wallet, and click on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
3) Next click "Add Money"
4) The final step is to enter the amount you would like to transfer, in this case, I'll be transferring $10, as that is the least amount that Apple Pay will allow you to transfer, and click Add on the top right corner. It will then prompt ask for your fingerprint or password, whichever you have chosen in your settings, and you're all set.
So that is how you can transfer funds from Cash App to Apple Pay Cash. There are a couple different moving parts to it, but once you've got everything you need, it's pretty simple to do. Keep posted up for more articles and be sure to watch the video if you want to have a clearer vision of the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJk_jBEdQs&feature=youtu.be