MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card
Let's talk a little bit about what this MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card is:
Vanilla is well known as a company that offers Visa and Mastercard gift cards, they may very well be the most popular gift cards on the market that can be used anywhere. They now offer prepaid card options though, that allow even more freedom and alternatives to traditional banking.
What Is the MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card Used For?
- Direct Deposits
- Alternative to traditional banking
- Bank transfers
- Card-to-Card transfers
- Worldwide ATMs
How To Setup MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card:
- Go to MyVanilla.com and on the bottom of the screen click Set Up Card Now.
- Enter the card information.
- Enter your personal information.
- Create a pin.
- Agree to fees, terms, and conditions.
- Call the number on the card and activate over the phone.
- You will need to answer all of the same questions as on the website, card information and personal information.
**If you are having trouble activating the card and you try calling, they will only try to verify your information and activate the card twice before cancelling it and not allowing you to use the card as a prepaid card.
Is the MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card Life Changing?:
In my opinion the MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card is not life changing. It does have benefits such as being able to use it as an alternative to traditional banking, but it can be a little bit of a hassle to activate. The website doesn't seem to be made for mobile phones, so you would need to use a computer, but even then errors occur. Also the automated phone service for activating it is a little complicated. Overall, this card could be a good option though, once you get it set up and activated.